Today we released version 4.3.2 of the Get It Done web app. All mobile apps will be updated within the next week.
You may need to press the refresh button in your web browser to see the latest changes.
There are many bug fixes and optimizations but the biggest change is that we now fully support the following languages:
- English US
- English GB
Your language can be changed in the settings of the app.
If any native speakers out there see any issues with our translations please let us know.
Some of the bigger bug fixes of this release are:
- fixed bug where the project name in the task list was not styled correctly
- fixed bug where we were not putting person's name when we export spreadsheet
- fixed bug where some people were not getting an empty reminder list emailed to them
- now showing military or am/pm time depending on locale
- we now try to guess the timezone of the person when they are registering
- fixed issue where focus counts where sometimes hidden
- fixed issue where we now send a localized welcome email
- Added labels to bottom buttons
- Fixed bug when exporting spreadsheet
- fixed issue where clear completed button did not clear tasks that were assigned from someone else
- fixed bug where we couldn't move tasks into a person
- fixed bug with subscribing to calendars
As always if you have any issues or comments please let us know!
Mike - getitdoneapp.com