This past week we pushed a big update to our Get It Done task app for touch devices. Before this week many touch devices such as Windows and Blackberry phones and tablets were not able to rearrange tasks on the device. iPhone, iPad, and Android users were able to sort tasks but it was not optimal.
We made the following improvements:
- Windows Phone 8 was given the ability to sort on the device
- Windows Tablets were given the ability to sort on the device with either a mouse or touch
- iPad, and Android tablets received better sorting, you can now scroll while rearranging tasks
- On iPad, and Android tablets you can now drag a task into the left column to put the task into your Inbox, Today, Next, Someday, or the Scheduled folders.
- On iPhone and Android phone you can now scroll the list while sorting.
The updated apps are in their respective app stores so get the update now, also don't forget to rate our app if you love us!